About Us & Vision
- We assist our customers in meeting their business objectives by delivering facility efficiency, comfort, safety, and security with extraordinary service.
- We provide an exceptional workplace environment that encourages the continuous growth and development of our team members.
- We deliver consistent revenue growth and profitability to fuel ongoing investments in our business and provide our employees and their families the resources to enable their success.
- We are active and constructive members in our communities by engaging with local charities, reducing our client’s energy footprint, and positively impacting the planet through our work.
- Value our client relationships by maintaining high levels of integrity in all our interactions
- Retain customers for the entire life of their buildings by providing exceptional service
- Embrace new products and services in support of our customer’s needs
- Provide personal commitments through involved ownership and empowered employees
- Locate offices near major customer concentrations to provide local support
- Hire and develop the best people in the industry
- Maintain staffing levels and equip our people with the right tools and training
- Listen to our employees and customers openly, honestly, and often
- Manage the personal goals process for all employees to support our Vision
- Nurture a family atmosphere so we maintain a fun and caring environment
- Maintain a diversified base through a presence in all major building market segments
- Build and promote long-term relationships with growth and service oriented customers
- Continuously increase our service and energy businesses as a percentage of our total revenue
- Maintain market competitiveness and flexibility
- Provide an efficient business model to keep overhead low, productivity high, and the company nimble
At Enfield our most important asset is our people. Our employees are truly incredible and we are proud of all their accomplishments. Most of our staff hold degrees in mechanical/electrical engineering or are armed forces veterans. They are intelligent, hard-working and care greatly about every project and every customer. They receive continuous training and are the best in their fields.
At Enfiled, we know that the first cost is only a small part of the entire facility life cycle. Our employees take the time to learn what is important to your business and ensure your facility operates efficiently for the life of the building. By hiring the best in the industry and empowering their decision making, Enfield has earned a reputation for providing superior customer satisfaction with on-time and on-spec projects.
Enfield also has a reputation as a great place to work. Many of local staff have been with us for more than 10 years. That kind of dedication and consistency is hard to find in today’s world.
We care for each other and create an atmosphere that is nurturing, challenging and fun. Enfield provides significant benefits for our staff.